|March 13||Open Practice||BMP|
|March 14||Solo Event #1||BMP|
|April 10||Open Practice||BMP|
|April 11||Solo Event #2||BMP|
|May 1||Pro Solo #1||Packwood|
|May 2||Solo Event #3||Packwood|
|May 22||Open Practice||Packwood|
|May 23||Solo Event #4||Packwood|
|May 30||Solo Event #5||BMP|
|June 19||Pro Solo #2||Packwood|
|June 20||Solo Event #6||Packwood|
|July 9 - 11||National Tour||Packwood|
|July 16 - 18||National Pro Solo||Packwood|
|July 25||Solo Event #7||BMP|
|August 14||*Core Workers Practice||Packwood|
|August 15||Solo Event #8||Packwood|
|October 17||Solo Event #9||BMP|
|*Invite ONLY event. Reach out to the Solo Director to volunteer for your invitation!|
Registration on Scorekeeper
- Loaner helmets are available.
- Your car must pass the tech/safety inspection.
- Time Only and Novices can run on either side of the day.
- Passengers are allowed.
- For safety reasons Novices are not allowed to ride with Novices.
- All passengers must be SCCA members – non-competitors who are riding along must fill out the Weekend Membership form available on-site at Registration. Passenger only membership is free.
The “Next Event” usually will have specific information on each event as they come up.
Subject to change at the event due to group size issues.
Other SCCA Schedule Resources:
For a list of the national level events, go the “National Schedule” page listed on the left menu or go to the www.scca.org website for more information on these events.
Other Local Schedule Resources:
The events are usually held at one of these sites: