- This event has passed.
Open Solo Practice
04/10/2010 / Bremerton Motorsports Park
– Registration/Tech 7:30 AM-8:30 A.M.
– Drivers meeting 9:00 AM
– First car out 9:15 AM
PM Session: starts 30 minutes after the last car of the AM session is off course.
– To be eligible for the PM session you must have competed in the AM competition session. There will be no afternoon Tech or Registration available.
– Participation in the PM session will require an additional $25 fee ($20 if pre-registered).
– Event officials would prefer those staying for the entire day pay the additional fee during morning registration, but the option to pay will be made available prior to the start of the PM session.
Fees:($5 discount off listed fees if you pre-register):
– For annual SCCA members – $45 for AM session and $25 for PM Fun Run session.
— Note: Participants who would like to pay in advance for both sessions should do so during A.M. registration.
— Pre-registration for both AM and PM session will drop total for day to $60
– You must be an SCCA member to participate. ($15 Weekend Membership is available. Weekend memberships good for 5 consecutive days)
Novices: Novices are allowed – for safety reasons Novices are not allowed to ride with Novices. All passengers must be SCCA members – non-competitors who are riding along must fill out the Weekend Membership form available on-site at Registration. Passenger only membership is free. Due to COVID-19: Passengers must be from the same household or co-drivers for the day. Novices will need to bring their own helmets.
The Sound Limit for all autocross events is 96db. This will be measured at a 50’ distance while cars are running on course. Please review the NWR Supplemental Rules posted on the Solo administration section of this website if you have any questions. If your car is loud, be prepared and bring additional exhaust parts with you. Simple turndowns can be effective or change your exhaust before heading out.