This is event #9 of the Chase Race Regional Championship series – Sunday 10/17/2021 at Bremerton Motorsports Park
ALL COMPETITION CLASSES and Time Only classes will be running in the AM session.
– Gates: 7am
– Reg/Tech: 7:30-8:30 am (no Fun-Run pre-reg)
– Novice Course Walk: 8:30 (meet at startline)
– Driver’s meeting: 9am
– First car out 9:30am (4 runs)
• Competition run group 1
• Competition run group 2
Sign-up for Afternoon Runs:
At the timing trailer/bus or thereabouts, let Gretchen W./Chief of Workers know when you check in for your morning work assignment, or by the end of third runs in the second run group of the morning, if you plan to run.
• If there are 20 people, everyone will run 1-hour and work 1-hour (group will be divided 50/50 after the break, immediately prior to the start of runs)
• If there are not 20 or more people to have an afternoon run group, EVERYONE helps with clean-up/tear-down after the second run group of the morning
BREAK – BE BACK IN THE GRID AREA ready to go 1-hour after the last car of the morning finishes (a little less than 1-hr is better). Listen for time announcements at the event.
• Payment will be collected later in grid immediately prior to the start of PM runs
• Standard grid format to assure even number of runs for dual drivers
• EVERYONE helps with clean-up/tear-down.
No PM tech:
• Cars that went through tech in the AM or that have annual tech can be run during PM Runs
• If a driver did not run in the AM but wants to run in the PM session the full day fee will be charged ($60)
You must be an SCCA member to participate. ($15 Weekend Membership is available. Weekend memberships good for 5 consecutive days)
Novices are welcome to attend – for safety reasons Novices are not allowed to ride with Novices.
All passengers must be SCCA members – non-competitors who are riding along must fill out the Weekend Membership form available on-site at Registration. Passenger only membership is free.