Event #8 is at Bremerton Motorsports Park on Sunday October 1st.
Online Pre-Registration (for all events):
Click to register ($5 discount if you pre-register)
To see a list of current entries, goto the registration page and click on the event number listed in the upper right "Entry Lists" tab.
Click here to see the run order information.
Subject to change at the event due to group size issues.
here to see who's running the events
The Sound Limit for all autocross events
is 96db. This will be measured at
a 50’ distance while cars are running on course. Please review the NWR
Supplemental Rules posted on the Solo administration section of this website if
you have any questions. If your car is loud, be prepared and bring additional
exhaust parts with you. Simple turn-downs can be effective, or change your
exhaust before heading out. Click here to see
messurments taken at previous events. Thank you!
Regular Event Schedule
- Registration/Tech 7:30AM-8:30AM
- Drivers meeting 9:00AM
- Registration/Tech 11:30AM-12:30PM
- Drivers meeting 1:00PM (or 30 minutes after the last car of the morning session is off course - whichever is later. This is normally announced at the end of the morning session.)
Fees ($5 discount off listed fees if you pre-register):
- $30 for SCCA First Gear members - if you are
under 25 years old you are eligible for this entry rate - add $15 if you need
a weekend membership
- $40 for annual SCCA members ($35 for second entry of the day)
- $55 for Weekend Members ($40 entry + $15 Weekend Membership that is good for 5 consecutive days)
Now taking credit card payments onsite!
- Payment is made at the event – cash, check or credit/debit card.
- You can change or cancel your registration. For Bremerton
events - registration closes on
Friday at 6pm,
and for Packwood events - registration closes on
Thursday at 6pm
- Pre-registering is not required to attend the event
All entrants must be SCCA Members. You can
sign up for SCCA Weekend membership at the event. $45 includes a discount of $15
toward an annual SCCA membership --two discounts ($30 total) can be used if
purchased within 60 days.
- You must have your valid driver's license with
you. Loaner helmets are available. Your car must pass the tech/safety inspection. Passengers are allowed.
- Time Only and Novices can run on either side of the day.
- Passengers are allowed – for safety reasons Novices are not allowed to ride with Novices. All passengers must be SCCA
members – non-competitors who are riding along must fill out the Weekend
Membership form available on-site at Registration. Passenger only membership is free.
- Read up on the NWR Supplement Rules also.
NWR Classing Structure:
Street 1 (S1): SS, AS, BS, FS
Street 2 (S2): CS, ES, EV
3 (S3): DS, GS, HS
Street Ladies (SL): SS, AS, BS, CS, DS, ES, FS,
Non-Stock 1 (NS1): SSP, ASP, BSP, ESP, SSR
(NS2): CSP, DSP, FSP
Non-Stock 3 (NS3): All Prepared, Modified, and
Kart classes, and FSAE
Non-Stock 4 (NS4): STC, STS, STF, STR
Non-Stock 5 (NS5): STX, STU, STP
Non-Stock 6 (NS6): SM, SSM, SMF
Non-Stock Ladies (NSL): All Street Touring, Street Prepared, Street Mod,
Prepared, Mod and CAM Classes
CAM (CAM): CAM-T, CAM-C, CAM-S
- Run groups are subject to revision, due to small turn out, or groups getting out of balance.
- Novices can run in either morning or afternoon groups.
- Contact TBD with any run order questions.
for a list of the Event Chairs and Course Designers for this year.
NOTE FOR MINORS: Please be reminded that ALL MINORS
(under 18 years old) must have a minor waiver filled out with a parental
signature or they are not allowed on the site. Minor drivers, passengers, course
workers (and any other minor) whose official capacity requires him/her to enter
a "hot" area, MUST have a waiver on file that is signed by BOTH parents/legal
guardians. Click for detailed information on the insurance waivers and to print
out the minor